Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] win32 binaries

Thanks!!!   That did it. I now have ekiga running under XP !

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario" <martrash7810 yahoo es>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] win32 binaries

George escribió:
I believe I have followed the instructions closely, but when I try to
run the win32 ekiga, I get an error neessage saying that it can't find
the sdl.dll and quits.

I also did a search for rhw sdl.dll and it,s not on my comouter. Where
do I get it and what do I do with it when I do?

Thanks again,
George

you need to google for sdl.dll, you'll find it easily. after you dload
it, put sdl.dll inside the ekiga dir, wherere ekiga.exe is. It worked
for me.

Good luck