Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] win32 binaries

George escribió:
I believe I have followed the instructions closely, but when I try to run the win32 ekiga, I get an error neessage saying that it can't find the sdl.dll and quits. I also did a search for rhw sdl.dll and it,s not on my comouter. Where do I get it and what do I do with it when I do? Thanks again,
George