[GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam problems

Hi,
I have a webcam Logitech Chat. This camera is working fine with camorama
and working fine with Ubuntu Dapper LTS 6.06, but in my production
distro: Gentoo the camera is not working. I downloaded V4L and V4L2 but
nothing happen. When I open  Preferences -> video devices -> Video
Plugin is set to Pictures and I can not modified this when click on
Detect devices button. When I worked with Ubuntu video plugin is set to
v4l but I do not know how to fix this in Gentoo. I am migrating to
Ubuntu but awhile I need to use Gentoo because all my data is there.
Thanks in advance
I appreciate some help
regards,
dmery