Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re. Ekiga .. via Debian ?

Le dimanche 25 juin 2006 à 21:29 +1200, Adam Bogacki a écrit :
> Apologies Damien. It seems I have a full-duplex problem. Working
> through the Configuration Druid again (Goscinny's 'Getafix' ?)
> I discovered the Settings Test for Audio Devices (page 7/10)
> gave me background hum but no audio. It had worked in previous tests.
> I've consulted your FAQ, but am not sure about usage of 'rec'.

Try a combination of arecord and aplay (of ALSA).
Make sure (using something like gnome-alsamixer) that Capture is set to
the maximum and that the Mic is enabled as recording source.

> I think I may have unresolved issues with esd. Yannick has described
> how to get several applications to use the sound card at the same time
> but for some reason his .asoundrc did not work on my system. I might
> have to run it past someone on #alsa ..
>
> I'd still appreciate your comments on the output of 'ekiga -d 4 &> filename'
> posted to gnomemeeting.

See post of yesterday, iirc there was no call attempt, so I can not
check what fails in case of calling a remote host.