Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re. Ekiga .. via Debian ?

Apologies Damien. It seems I have a full-duplex problem. Working
through the Configuration Druid again (Goscinny's 'Getafix' ?)
I discovered the Settings Test for Audio Devices (page 7/10)
gave me background hum but no audio. It had worked in previous tests.
I've consulted your FAQ, but am not sure about usage of 'rec'.

I think I may have unresolved issues with esd. Yannick has described
how to get several applications to use the sound card at the same time
but for some reason his .asoundrc did not work on my system. I might
have to run it past someone on #alsa ..

I'd still appreciate your comments on the output of 'ekiga -d 4 &> filename'
posted to gnomemeeting.

Adam Bogacki,
afb paradise net nz