Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] microphone

> Hi!
>
> My system: Arch Linux, kernel 2.6.17-rc6, KDE 3.5.3, alsa 1.0.11 ( I have
> alsa utils, driver, lib), SB Live!
> I installed Ekiga 2.0.1 and I have a problem with microphone. When I run
> druid and came to the microphone testing it doesn;t works. When I call
> someone I hear a person but they don't hear me.
> On the other app. microphone works - Skype, Audacity...

As stated everywhere on the website, on the mailing list, and so on, ALSA
1.0.11 is severely broken and make Ekiga crash...

If ekiga doesn't crash, probably your version is fixed. In this case,
simply run an ALSA mixer and check your microphone is set as recording
source.

Notice that Skype doesn't use ALSA, but OSS.
Notice also that Ekiga 2.0.2 has been released.

Damien,