Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Registration Failed: Registration Failed

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 18:44 +0200, Yannick-GNU/Linux wrote:
> Le Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:46:23 +0100
> Craig Shelley <craig microtron org uk> a écrit :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have been using ekiga for a month or two now, and I am finding it very
> > stable, except for one thing.
> > After leaving it connected for a few hours, or sometimes after a couple
> > of days, I see the message Registration Failed: Registration Failed in
> > the main window status bar.
>
> Wich is the version of ekiga ? Have you an ISP wich change the IP each 24h ?

(this email originally didn't make it to the list due to the large attachment size)

Ekiga version 2.01 using the debian packages provided.
My IP is dynamic although it does not change for months at a time.

http://www.microtron.org.uk/~craig/temp/

Find at the above address, two debug level 4 logs. Over the last few days ekiga has
been running very reliably, however this evening I noticed it had the
Registration Failed: Registration Failed message. I then went to the
accounts settings, and unticked the tick box to deregister the account
that was marked as registration failed. After re-ticking the box, the
account remained in the registration failed state. I retried this
several times without success, then exited ekiga.
The second log is after ekiga was restarted, and shows that the account
registers successfully.

Regards,

--
Craig Shelley