Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga / Win XP install problem ..

Adam Bogacki a �it :
	I've installed Ekiga in the file 'Programs' in WinXP
but when I try ekiga.exe I keep getting
                        Error Message

"The procedure entry point gtk_window_set_urgency_hint could not be
located in the dynamic link library libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll"

That means your gtk+ is too old.

I have upgraded to the latest gtk+ environment and put a copy of DLL.dll
into every conceivable place.

Hmmm... you should have cleanly uninstalled the previous version and cleanly installed the new version. Copying things around without logic generally just don't work (good case) or fixes the small problem (paving the way for bigger issues -- bad case).

Snark on #ekiga