Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems registering with asterisk

Le vendredi 02 juin 2006 à 14:48 -0400, don Paolo Benvenuto a écrit :
> Ekiga has problems registering into asterisk.
>
> If I change the sip password in asterisk, when I change it in the
> corresponding ekiga account is impossible to get ekiga registering:
> asterisk keeps saying "wrong password", and the password _is_ correct.

I just tried here and I can not reproduce the problem... Are you sure
you reload the asterisk configuration?

Also, you have to unregister with the correct password first or wait for
a timeout to occur.

> If I exit completely ekiga and enter again, the registration happens
> without problems.

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net