Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems registering with asterisk

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 14:48 -0400, don Paolo Benvenuto wrote:
> Ekiga has problems registering into asterisk.
>
> If I change the sip password in asterisk, when I change it in the
> corresponding ekiga account is impossible to get ekiga registering:
> asterisk keeps saying "wrong password", and the password _is_ correct.
>
> If I exit completely ekiga and enter again, the registration happens
> without problems.

I think this may be related to the problem that I am experiencing, it
seems that ekiga "remembers" the last error, and reports it each time a
manual re-registration attempt is made.

I am currently running ekiga with debug 4, trying to capture what is
going wrong regarding "Registration Failed" (posted earlier)

--
Craig Shelley
EMail: craig microtron org uk