Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem - remote side.

Le mercredi 31 mai 2006 à 18:55 +0200, W.P. a écrit :
> Damien,
> finally I have found, that problem with voice being only one-way is in
> Ekiga. Don't know, a bug or my misconfiguration.

I don't see what could be the problem, really. But if you provide more
information after some investigation, then we can start thinking fixing
any potential problem.

When 2.0.2 is released, test it and post a -d 4 output of the problem
somewhere.

> I succesfully connected to one of Polish operators using XtenLite.
> I was able to to hear two-way voice. Other thing is the quality.... much
> less, that I had when running echo tests with Ekiga. Codec was iLBC. I'm
> awaiting 2.0.2 to test it ;) One more thing: in Xten there is option to
> change "iLBC payload type" and operator suggest to set it to 99 instead
> of default 98. One other thing that I noticed is that Xten opens UDP
> ports 7183 and 7198 at startup. During a call open UDP ports are (5001,
> 5000, 5060, 7183, 7198), nearly the same as for Ekiga (5000,5001,
> 5060-5065, plus TCP).

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net