Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga & Zfone ..

Le jeudi 01 juin 2006 à 15:25 +1200, Adam Bogacki a écrit :
> Greetings Ekigans !

Nice ;) (Ekigans)

> 	I recently installed Phil Zimmermann's peer-to-peer
> VoIP encryption program Zfone < http://www.philzimmermann.com/EN/zfone/
> on Deb unstable and WinXP.
>
> 	He says that ..
> "To make your VoIP client work with Zfone, you will need to open your
> VoIP client's preference panel and set the SIP port number to 5060."
> < http://www.philzimmermann.com/EN/zfone/index-start.html >
>
> 	This is simple in Gizmo (Gizmo Project > Preferences > Advanced)
> but not so obvious with Ekiga 2.0.1 .. Edit > Preferences > SIP Settings
> does not seem quite right as it only refers to 'Outbound Proxy' and
> 'Forward URL' .. unless it uses port 5060 by default.
>
> 	It would be easier if ZRTP was located within the VoIP client,
> something Phil is working toward.
>
> 	Will 2.0.2 allow (explicit) port setting ... ?

Unfortunately not. You can already set the port ranges using
gconf-editor, but OPAL is using multiple ports for each request. That
way of doing things is perfectly legal and works well, however, it won't
work in your case :-/
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net