Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Quicknet

Hi George,

Le samedi 08 juillet 2006 à 15:00 -0700, George a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> Do you ever forsee the reinclusion of the quicknt cards into ekiga? It was a
> great idea when thy were able to be used with gnomemeeeting and allowed much
> freedom when doing pc to pc and pc to phonecals. Being able to get up and
> walk around withiut having to be tied to the pc really improved the program.
>
> I have not been able to get with Bruce, I was wondering if maybe you had,
> and could give us some clues on this.

Unfortunately, I think Quicknet doesn't exist anymore :(

I do not think support for QTI cards will be reintroduced, especially
because there is no driver anymore for kernel 2.6 (I think nixj might
work though, but I'm not sure). Anyway, there is no official support
anymore. Sad, but true.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net