Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga 2.0.1 Windows 2k

Le vendredi 07 juillet 2006 à 01:16 +0200, Shawn Adams a écrit :

> I've installed the windows version on a notebook PC, looks quite good.

:-)

> noted that Ekiga does not find the video device, which works fine with
> other applications.

Your camera needs a Video4Windows compatible driver. This is probably
not the case. We are trying to write an DirectVideo plugin that would
work with all cameras.

> I can set the moving logo, or an image, works fine, and in fact,
> transmits fine.
>
> Also - note that the windows version, I cannot set the "view" mode, but
> it stays in "local", even though the remote sender is sending video.
> (selections are there, I can select them, but nothing changes). when I
> pull the "view" menu down again, the selection is back to "local".

That's weird. We will check this, but it should have the same behavior
than the normal Ekiga.

> Are these known limits/problems, or should I report them somehow ?
>
> thanks

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net