[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga 2.0.1 Windows 2k

I've installed the windows version on a notebook PC, looks quite good.

noted that Ekiga does not find the video device, which works fine with
other applications.

I can set the moving logo, or an image, works fine, and in fact,
transmits fine.

Also - note that the windows version, I cannot set the "view" mode, but
it stays in "local", even though the remote sender is sending video.
(selections are there, I can select them, but nothing changes). when I
pull the "view" menu down again, the selection is back to "local".

Are these known limits/problems, or should I report them somehow ?

thanks

--
Shawn Adams
shawn_adams web de