Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sipgate and Ekiga

Le mardi 18 juillet 2006 à 15:00 +0200, Stefan Stolz a écrit :
> Am Dienstag, 18. Juli 2006 14:43 schrieb Stefan Stolz:
> > There must be some problems with the registration to sipgate i think, but
> > why is all ok if i restart ekiga?
> I correct me! Also if i restart ekiga after some time its not working again.
> Could be the reason, that sipgate wants a new registration in a period of
> time?

Ekiga should register again.

Please run ekiga -d 4, try to reproduce the problem and post a bug
report if you understand what happens.

Another possibility would be that the NAT binding expires and that you
are thus unreachable. Ekiga is refreshing the binding every 60 seconds.

You can modify the GConf key /apps/ekiga/general/nat/binding_timeout
and set a lower value like 10.

gconftool-2 -s /apps/ekiga/general/nat/binding_timeout 60 --type=integer
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net