[GnomeMeeting-list] Making calls

Hi all,

From the FAQ:
If it reports "Cone NAT" or "Port Restricted NAT" you just have to
answer "yes" to the dialog asking you to activate STUN support. You do
not have to do anything else. You will be reachable from the outside.

What if I was to make calls? In fact, right now, I'm Port Restricted
NAT with stun support enabled. I can receive calls but not make them.
How can I call others? Probably  need to forward some ports?

Cheers,

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm