[GnomeMeeting-list] Errors with PC-to-phone calls

Hello all,

I'm having some issues with PC-to-phone calls via Ekiga.

Calling the test echo at 500 ekiga net works fine, but if I try to make
a PC-to-phone call, it never gets through, and the following error
message comes up:

-----------------------
Could not open audio channel for audio reception

An error occured while trying to play audio to the soundcard for the
audio reception. Please check that your soundcard is not busy and that
your driver supports full-duplex.
The audio reception has been disabled.

I note that if I try to call my own phone, which is sitting right beside
me, it never rings, although I hear a ringtone via Ekiga.  So I'm
suspicious about whether it's really an audio problem or whether the
PC-to-phone service provider is actually connecting me at all.

I'm running Ekiga 2.01 on Ubuntu 6.06.

Can anyone advise?

Many thanks,

    -- Joe