Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Running Ekiga under Cygwin

Thanks so far.

3) it's still alpha.
Thats why I dont want to use it.

I got Windows Messenger v5.1 on XP talking to Ekiga on Linux
Afais, Windows Messenger is only for Instant-Messenging and Phoning.
Restricted to audio-connections there would be many free clients for
Linux. But not for video connections.

As I read meanwhile, the NetMeeting-Client would be combatible, but is
it Client-to-Client?

And what about running it under Cygwin - if nothing else works? Has
anybody done this already? I think with the libraries (SDL, etc.)
there is no problem. But maybe with v4l.

tk