Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Running Ekiga under Cygwin

tknits kitsahcots a écrit :
Since there is currently no real Release of Ekiga for Windows, and I
need to have a Video-Conference between Linux and Windows (best via
Ekiga) I was wondering if Ekiga runs under Cygwin. I think the
Libraries like SDL, etc., should work under Cygwin, but I dont know if
there is one video4linux - i.e. a Possibility to get Access to a
Webcam.

See :
http://snapshots.seconix.com/win32/win32.php
with the following remarks :
1) you'll need to get libSDL.dll (or some such) somewhere else ;
2) we lack a proper installer ;
3) it's still alpha.

Snark