[GnomeMeeting-list] Running Ekiga under Cygwin

Hello.

Since there is currently no real Release of Ekiga for Windows, and I
need to have a Video-Conference between Linux and Windows (best via
Ekiga) I was wondering if Ekiga runs under Cygwin. I think the
Libraries like SDL, etc., should work under Cygwin, but I dont know if
there is one video4linux - i.e. a Possibility to get Access to a
Webcam.

Has anybody expieriences with it or has at least somebody a clue about
if this is possible?

Anonther Possibility would be the use of some Window-Client,
combatible with Ekiga.
Does anybody know a good one? Most Clients are only vor VoIP and do
not allow a Video-Connection with Ekiga.

As I read, MS NetMeeting would be such a thing. But I want run my own
(Linux-)Computer as a SIP-Server, the Windows-Computer may connect to.
And I dont know about NetMeeting. Has anyone an Idea about that?

I hope so.

Greetings