[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and address book

Hi to all,

I hope this topic hasn't been covered lately, but I am curious as to why when you add a new account in Ekiga, it doesn't show up in the address book even though it shows it registered ok in the "Accounts" options.

I've searched quite a bit about this and everything I found says that it should show up in the address book.

I'm running Fedora 5 with the latest kernel and the latest rpm's from the Ekiga site. However, I've had this problem with every version of Fedora and the 2.xx series of Ekiga.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
George