[GnomeMeeting-list] sip video rejected by router

I am using ekiga to send video on a sip call.  My end is using ekiga 2.0.2 (debian unstable) the other end is using ekiga 2.0.1 (dapper drake).  The audio gets through and works okay for a little while (then it starts to sound like high pitched whining).  The video however does not get through.

Using ethereal, I see that my video packets are being rejected by the router at the other end (both sides are behind a NAT).  The other router is sending me ICMP Port Unreachable messages for all my video packets.  This leads me to believe there may be a bug in the NAT handling with video.  Clearly the audio is traversing the NAT properly.

I see no video from the other end of the conversation either.  The other end also reports sending video but not receiving any from me.

Any pointers/workarounds?

Best,
--
P. Oscar Boykin                             http://boykin.acis.ufl.edu
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering