[GnomeMeeting-list] ov511 and ekiga

I am using ekiga 2.0.2 in debian unstable with an ov511 supported camera.  This camera has a quirk that at 320x240 (I think) it shows a bunch of green blocks.  If it runs at higher resolution, it looks normal.

In gnomemeeting, there used to be a control for video size, but I cannot find such a control in ekiga.  Instead I change the a key in gconf to change the size: apps/ekiga/devices/video/size=1.  Everything looks good when I take a look locally.  The problem comes when I try to do a video call.  Then the video goes back to the small size and its green blocks all over again.

Is there any way to force ekiga to use a certain resolution?
--
P. Oscar Boykin                            http://boykin.acis.ufl.edu
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering