Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Windows version

Thank you I now have Ekiga up and running. I will now use this on a daily basis to help find any bugs. But I must say that it works so well for being alpha code. Good job on the Windows version developers. The only problem that I had was that it complained about missing SDL.DLL. I just went to the SDL web site and downloaded the Windows version of SDL and put the DLL in the Ekiga directory where ekiga.exe is located and once I did that it ran fine.
Thank you.

Julien PUYDT wrote:
Johnny Lollipop a écrit :
Hi will you ever release a Windows version. I see that under Windows it says not yet so this makes me hopeful. I am currently using Skype and it works fine but I prefer open source. I use Windows currently because I am a gamer that has many games that do not work under wine hence Windows. Do you know of any other open source free SIP software for windows. I am patient and will wait for GnomeMeeting if you guys are actively working to include Windows. Please note other than Windows I use open source. Thank you.

We have an alpha release already, see :
http://snapshots.seconix.com/win32/index.php

Snark