[GnomeMeeting-list] When Ekiga rings... the conclusion

Hi all, sorry for the long quite time...

I'd like to finish with my issue. Given the previous posts, it looks like
option 2 has received more votes, followed by 3.

So for now i'm gonna:
  - (the easy part) open a bug report for option 2, with the throbber as
possible improvement
  - (the hard part) start hacking into ekiga myself to bring this
feature in. :-)

Does anyone has any design ideas to what needs to be changed ?
I started to have a look around in opal, but i haven't found any event
mechanism to notify
the application when RINGING message arrives... too bad !! Can anybody
give me a tip ?

Cheers,

Fabien