[GnomeMeeting-list] Windows version

Hi will you ever release a Windows version. I see that under Windows it says not yet so this makes me hopeful. I am currently using Skype and it works fine but I prefer open source. I use Windows currently because I am a gamer that has many games that do not work under wine hence Windows. Do you know of any other open source free SIP software for windows. I am patient and will wait for GnomeMeeting if you guys are actively working to include Windows. Please note other than Windows I use open source. Thank you.