Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Asking for opinion

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your votes so far, I would like more votes.

Le vendredi 30 juin 2006 à 20:35 +0200, Damien Sandras a écrit :

Hello,

I would like to ask the opinion of my users once again.

Please answer to the following poll in this thread:
1) I like Ekiga as a GNOME application, even if it adds dependancies on
GNOME

2) I would prefer Ekiga as a pure GTK+ application like GAIM, with its
own configuration system

3) I don't care

(No, QT is not an option) :)

Thanks,