[GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga-1.99 compile failure on opensuse10.0/amd64

Dear folks,

I started trying to compile ekiga-1.99 on opensuse10.0/amd64.
I added CXXFLAGS=-DP_LDAP=1, so that compilation comes to the
final stage.

In the final stage of linking objects into a binary, I see many
errors that say
`undefined reference to PLDAPSession' hogehoge, blahblah.

A problem may exist in the compilation of
lib/gmcontacts/gmcontacts-ldap.cpp
I guess I located pwlib-1.9.2 in a right manner, and necessary
include files are read properly, but it seems that the part
PLDAPSession
is not compiled.

Thanks in advance for any clue.

yoriaki fujimori