Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga-1.99 compile failure on opensuse10.0/amd64

Yoriaki FUJIMORI wrote:
I started trying to compile ekiga-1.99 on opensuse10.0/amd64.
I added CXXFLAGS=-DP_LDAP=1, so that compilation comes to the
final stage.

You forced the compilation to think: "Yes, pwlib has LDAP"...

In the final stage of linking objects into a binary, I see many
errors that say `undefined reference to PLDAPSession' hogehoge, blahblah.

... and at the end the system says "What !? No LDAP in pwlib !?" and the compilation dies.

Thanks in advance for any clue.

1. Install the openldap -dev packages
2. Compile pwlib
3. Compile opal
4. Compile ekiga

Do it in that order, and without forcing things in place by playing with CXXFLAGS.

Notice that this problem is reported and answered about once a week, and that the best place to discuss ekiga -- which is a beta version -- is the devel mailing-list.

Snark on #ekiga