Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga-1.99 compile failure on opensuse10.0/amd64

Thanks for your responce.

Openldap was there.
In the process of recompiling files, I did `ldconfig,'
and the compile went on mostly without errors.
I had to make some configure options, though.

Now, I am testing ekiga on a few PCs.  Some quick comments:
(1) USB output device does not work practically, somehow.
In configuration Druid, at the alsa test, it seems to work.
But, once I connect to, say, h323:h323.voxgratia.org, I hear
no sound from the usb speaker.
(2) USB mic works.
(3) Echo cancellation seems to be fine.
(4) Since usb 2.0 webcam that can deal with 640x480 frame video,
seems becoming popular, bigger picture frame for ekiga panel is better.
(5) URL enter fields should have larger history.
(6) What is the `alternative output device' in the sound event menu
meant for?

Thank you for your attention.

yoriaki fujimori