Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Increasing frame rate

Le mardi 10 janvier 2006 à 19:01 -0500, Sanjay Darisi a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I've gnomemeeting 1.2 compiled from source (with H.263 codec support). I
> have video coming from my Hauppauge WinTV Go-Plus capture card. The
> video is kinda choppy during a call. The video received at the other end
> is not at all smooth. So, I've edited the transmitted frames and maximum
> bandwidth keys in gconf-editor to 30 and 300 respectively. Even then its
> the same.
>
> How can I have smooth 30 fps video at good quality 'cos I'm tranmistting
> within LAN ? Is there any parameter that I can change in the source code
> that will help me get smooth video?

Try to change the code directly in endpoint.cpp. I'm not sure about
bandwidth limitations/quality/framerate with H.263.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net