[GnomeMeeting-list] Increasing frame rate

Hello,

I've gnomemeeting 1.2 compiled from source (with H.263 codec support). I have video coming from my Hauppauge WinTV Go-Plus capture card. The video is kinda choppy during a call. The video received at the other end is not at all smooth. So, I've edited the transmitted frames and maximum bandwidth keys in gconf-editor to 30 and 300 respectively. Even then its the same.

How can I have smooth 30 fps video at good quality 'cos I'm tranmistting within LAN ? Is there any parameter that I can change in the source code that will help me get smooth video?

Thanks,
Sanjay.

---
http://www.techiesabode.com/