Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting Snapshot 1.9.0-20060108 CIF Video

Le mercredi 11 janvier 2006 à 10:48 +0930, Malcolm Caldwell a écrit :

> > - most users do not have enough upstream to transmit CIF, but still
> > selected it because it is bigger. Then they complain that the sound is
> > not of so good quality than Skype with no video.
>
> IMHO this is a bad approach to software.  It reminds my of Linus's

If you, or somebody else can add the required code so that it works, or
finance Craig or even Guilhem to do it, then it will be added back.

For now, I prefer removing it from the GUI instead of receiving hundreds
of mails complaining that Large size doesn't work with SIP.

And a popup is not a good idea either, sorry :(
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net