Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I have tested GnomeMeeting 1.9

Le jeudi 05 janvier 2006 à 11:32 +0800, Guenther Boelter a écrit :
> GnomeMeeting v1.9 works very well with H323 und with SIP now. The only problem I have detected is,
> if you have more the one SIP-account with the same provider. In this case GnomeMeeting will register only to the
> first account in your list.

It should be fixed in the next set of packs later today.

Thanks for reporting this!
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net