Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Failed compilation SOLVED

Hi Allan, Johnny, Peter,

> > I'd be happy to upload my rpms for the 4 programs for use by others if you can
> > provide an ftp upload address.
> >

> I think Peter is already doing such packs and Johnny too. Not sure.
> Peter? Johnny?

like in http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/redhat/fedora_core_4/i386/

Maybe you three could get yourselves together and arrange for a united
set of packs? Right now those are the ones from Johnny's nightly builds.
IIRC, we have had some discussion about flaws with the
build-dependencies. Please someone brief me what is latest status of
these packs (for user, developer and packaging) and which of the three
of you is doing the latest and greatest packs. I'll then update the
mirror script to take those in case any update is needed.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Kilian