[GnomeMeeting-list] notification applet ?

Hello,

Probably more a gnome question than gnomemeeting, but I haven't managed to figure it out looking at their doc's either ... how can I enable the display of the notification applet (little red phone) ? It previously hasn't been an issue for me, but for some reason it doesn't show up on my dad's machine, and when he closes the main window he can't bring it back (though gnomemeeting is still running in the background).

Any pointers appreciated, thanks.

					... Niall