Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Firewire 1394 DV source for video conferencing

Hawkeye I. King wrote:
I'm having no luck with DV video on Ekiga, and I'm hoping someone can help me.

DV works using dv1394 (this was verified with VLC), but Ekiga doesn't seem to use a dv1394 source. Anyone know how to use raw DV with V4L or AVC1394 (or whatever!) as a source for Ekiga?

FYI, I'm using an ADVC-55 NTSC->DV/Firewire converter to capture and stream analog video from a surgical camera (endoscope).

Use the AVC plugin for pwlib, and it should work.

Snark on #ekiga