[GnomeMeeting-list] Firewire 1394 DV source for video conferencing

Hello,

I'm having no luck with DV video on Ekiga, and I'm hoping someone can help me.

DV works using dv1394 (this was verified with VLC), but Ekiga doesn't seem to use a dv1394 source.  Anyone know how to use raw DV with V4L or AVC1394 (or whatever!) as a source for Ekiga?

FYI, I'm using an ADVC-55 NTSC->DV/Firewire converter to capture and stream analog video from a surgical camera (endoscope).

Thank you,
Hawkeye King
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
University of Washington