Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Outgoing calls from behind the NAT

Le mardi 28 février 2006 à 02:05 +0100, Jan Kasprzak a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> : Le jeudi 23 février 2006 à 15:46 +0100, Jan Kasprzak a écrit :
> : > Feb 23 15:39:22 thorin siproxd: proxy.c:843 response from/to unregistered UA (kas 10 0 0 3)
> : >
> :
> : So are you registered?
> :
> 	To ekiga.net? Yes, according to www.ekiga.net, and according to
> the Edit/Accounts dialog.
>
> : > : > 	Can you send me (or to the list) you siproxd.conf (do you use
> : > : > proxy authentication, for example? or mask_host/masked_host?) and how
> :
> : No, I don't use proxy authentication.
>
> 	OK.
>
> : # /etc/siproxd.conf - siproxd configuration file
> : if_inbound  = eth1
> : if_outbound = ppp0
> : sip_listen_port = 5182
>
> 	I have 5060 here.
>
> : daemonize = 1
> : silence_log = 0
> : log_calls = 1
> : user = siproxd
> : chrootjail = /var/lib/siproxd/
> : registration_file = /var/lib/siproxd/siproxd_registrations
> : autosave_registrations = 300
> : rtp_proxy_enable = 1
> : rtp_port_low  = 7070
> : rtp_port_high = 7079
> : rtp_timeout = 300
> : rtp_dscp = 46
> : default_expires = 600
> : debug_level =      0x00000000
> : debug_port = 0
>
> 	So, except the SIP port we have the same configuration of siproxd.
> I am sending you (in a private mail as it may contain my auth data) two
> dumps captured by ethereal - the first one is captured from the internal
> interface (NAT/siproxd host is 10.0.0.1, ekiga client is 10.0.0.3,
> I have first unregistered myself from ekiga.net, then registered myself
> back, and then tried to place a call to 500 ekiga net  The other dump
> is from the similar call, but this time captured on the outer interface.
> I would be glad if you can look at these dumps (just open them in ethereal).

My ethereal complains it can not understand the format of the captures.
I will try siproxd again at home, but not before next week. You could also
try to see with them to know what is the problem.

Please also mail me a -d 4 output obtained with a recent CVS version.

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net