[GnomeMeeting-list] Manual

Hello,

I have just finished a big update of the manual for 2.00. Please post
remarks and suggestions, and most of all, patches.

Pay attention to the fact that time is counted, I do not have much time
to dedicate to the manual. So if you tell me "it sucks, you do not talk
about this and that", it will have to wait for 2.2 to get improved and
get better than what it is ;-)

Notice also that is generic enough, very advanced things are not
explained. Lambda users do not need to do very advanced things or to
read about them. Users who need very advanced things already know about
them and do not need a manual.

Finally, it is also ekiga.net centric, trying to explain how things are
working, supposing people are using ekiga.net. If they don't, there is a
short section in the Advanced part explaining how to add other accounts.
Again, the manual is for lambda users.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net