Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can't register to ekiga.net

I double and tripple checked it =( Both Mozilla password manager and
GConf Editor showed the same password and I could log into ekiga.net
website.

I changed my password from the website to a simpler one and everything
went smooth this time. I guess something was wrong with my old
password.