Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Manual

Hi Damien

> I have just finished a big update of the manual for 2.00. Please post
> remarks and suggestions, and most of all, patches.
Cool, where is is? I checked ekiga.org - your blog and even gnomemeeting.org -
no avail  (or do I have the literal tomatos before my eyes :-)  ) Would you
please post the link

> Pay attention to the fact that time is counted, I do not have much time
> to dedicate to the manual.
Well, why not put up a Wiki? So the community could add the missing parts.

>So if you tell me "it sucks, you do not talk
> about this and that", it will have to wait for 2.2 to get improved and
> get better than what it is ;-)
We would never do that wouldn't we.

> Notice also that is generic enough, very advanced things are not
> explained. Lambda users do not need to do very advanced things or to
> read about them. Users who need very advanced things already know about
> them and do not need a manual.
Sorry for asking - What Is a Lambda user - someone who uses alpha beta gamma
delta ... lambda software ? (or am I)

Greetings from Hamburg
Conrad