Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Ekiga, no sound

Le mardi 21 février 2006 à 10:35 +0000, Paulo J. Matos a écrit :
> On 21/02/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> > It indicates that all codecs are disabled. Wouldn't you be using the
> > "experimental" --disable-gnome version?
> >
> Yep... thanks... gentoo ebuild... but still my fault for using testing
> ebuild for a testing software. :)

Just do not use --disable-gnome.

I'll discuss it with Julien, but I think we should remove that switch.
Too many people and distributions are using it and it is not well
 _      Damien Sandras
//\     Ekiga Softphone:
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006    :
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net