Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] one more time SIP

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:

> For example, you have 2 registered accounts :
> - Jan ekiga net
> - jan sipnet ru
> and you are calling 500 ekiga net, it will use jan ekiga net as
> outgoing identity.

Isn't this misuse of the SIP standard?.

The SIP specification mentions account_name provider which is your
account at that provider.If you want to dial extension 123 at
provider, you would dial provider/123.

F.ex, if you want to reach my direct line 1337, you call:

sip:esben-stien.name/1337

, but my account name is still b0ef esben-stien name, something you
would not call.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m