[GnomeMeeting-list] Suse 10.0 gnomemeeting crash

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help? I am running Suse 10.0 with a Labtec Webcam Pro
camera, using the spca5xx driver (20051212 version).

I installed the version of gnomemeeting that came with the Suse 10.0
distribution (1.2.2). When I start it, it works fine for a few seconds and
the camera seems to work OK. Shortly after this a window pops up saying "The
Application "gnomemeeting" has quit unexpectedly."

Mostly, but not always I also get the following error in an xterm: "Xlib:
unexpected async reply (sequence 0x....)"

The webcam works more or less OK with xawtv (having said that I can get
pictures and it seems stable, but I get the following displayed in an xterm:
"v4l-conf had some trouble, trying to continue anyway
ioctl: VIDIOCMCAPTURE(frame=0;height=144;width=176;format=7): Invalid
argument"

Also, if I unplug the camera and start gnomemeeting, I still get the same
behaviour (i.e. it crashes after a few seconds).

Can anyone help, please !??!!