Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can't add ILS servers...?

OK folks, I enjoyed reading your posts, but it doesn't really help me along.
If any of you still has the ILS Seconics in the addressbook, maybe you could do a right click and open properties. There you will see the entries that I need to at least restore the original seconix ils.
If you could post those 6 or so fields, that would already help me along.....
Thanks,
Kathy

Sent from the GnomeMeeting - General forum at Nabble.com.