Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can't add ILS servers...?

Hi Jean-Michel,

Am Sonntag, den 05.02.2006, 16:03 +0100 schrieb jean-michel:
> what is 'em.

the problem is that the ILS is something I thought was running fine. It
seems to have run into some problems and they should be fixed. If
they're not, I can look into it, but problem is - as you already spotted
- that Ekiga does no longer support ILS. Thus right now, debugging is a
bit fuzzy.

> i can give several persons who have the same problem

still? Or is that fixed? To me it looks like 170 people on ILS are
listed and for them it's working fine.

> and they have not changed anything to their configuration

if the server has a problem, you needn't change your client config to
make it not work. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian