[GnomeMeeting-list] Can't add ILS servers...?

I must have done something real stupid.

(Using gnomemeeting 1.2.2, opensuse 10.0)

After I installed gnomemeeting, I had a grey screen (Logitech Pro 4000). Thanks to the guys on the forums I found the www.saillard driver and was happy to see myself. I thought my troubles were gone.

However when I tried to get the list in the address book with the default ils.seconix.com directory, it said "0 user found".
Yes, I DID check the "register" box...
So, I concluded that this directory must not be working (my internet connection is fine).
I looked up the help files and found a whole list of alternative ils directories. I thought "oh, I'll just change them.
There I went wrong (several times over....).

First I tried to change the directory in the preferences tab, that worked of cause, but that didn't cause any change in the addressbook...?!
So I went to the addresbook and there I deleted the Seconix ILS Directory (Stupid ???).
Then I wanted to enter the new ils (e.g. ils.netmeeting.de etc) but there I got stuck.

Somehow the directions in the help file talk about menu items I can't find. Maybe they relate to a different version, even though they came with this package.
I tried to do "new addressbook" but this gave me a complicated window where I had to add all kinds of info on the new server (DN, port, etc etc). Except for the server names from the list, I don't know what to enter there (if at all that's what needed to be changed). Of cause I also don't know how to reconstruct the ILS seconix directory in the address book.

In any case, now I have NO seconixs ILS server, no other ILS server - I'm thouroughly stuck.

Any help to a poor girl in need would be greatly appreciated.
Kathy

Sent from the GnomeMeeting - General forum at Nabble.com.