Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gategeeper registration

Le mercredi 01 février 2006 à 08:21 +0000, Malcolm Moore a écrit :
> Edit
> Accounts
> Add
>
> Account Name - Make something up
> Protocol - H323
> Gatekeeper - nn.nn.nn.nn
> User name - nothing
> Password - nothing
>     Gatekeeper ID 0044020.....

The gatekeeper ID is not the place where you should put your e164
number. Sorry for the confusion. It is used when sending a broadcast
request to find a gatekeeper on the LAN.

Your e164 ID should be put as "User Name".

Julien, I guess you can close the bug report.